August 5, 2014

where you'll find me...

In my last blog post I stated that my heart was tugging me in another direction.
When I wrote that I wasn't even sure exactly what those words meant.
I just knew I was ready to stretch some muscles and see where the wind was going to blow me.

I was sort of expecting a slight breeze to push me in the right direction.
Instead this last month has put me through a whirlwind of change.
Not all whirlwinds are bad either.
Some are actually quite exciting.

I am excited to share that I will be writing for //The Art of Education//.
Most art teachers know about this wonderful website.
It is chalk full of great ideas and resources.

I am so excited to be a part of the team.
I'll be keeping this blog running, but for the most part it will be pointing you in the direction of the articles I am writing over there.

So stayed tuned. 
Lots of excitement to come.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jen you have narrated it really beautifully, loved it. You are good in writing, keep up the good work and keep posting such nice blogs for the readers.

    ReplyDelete