March 23, 2013

update: google friend connect - google reader

This is an update to // this post // on google friend connect and google reader.

First
I want to say thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

Lots of us art educators are in the "waiting" phase to see what happens.
I went ahead and added many new gadgets to my right sidebar.

Let me just say that I am not super happy about having to do that.
I like one or maybe two direct ways to connect to a blog.
But hey...
I'm not google.

So I get no say in what will happen in the next few months.
Thus I have decided to be proactive.

I caved
(much to my displeasure)
and created a  // google + account //

Google has been so kind as to create a new google + gadget which is now also on my right sidebar.

So here is the deal...
Follow me.

I don't care how...
sign up for email
join google +
follow me on // bloglovin' //

Truly it doesn't matter.
But let's still be friends?

1 comment:

  1. I got the note today on my google reader about the disconnect. Bummer!!
    I added the bloglovin link and exported to their site. It was pretty easy. I'm so glad you addressed the issues. Thank you for being such a leader!

    ReplyDelete