May 22, 2012

HELP ME paint

HELP!
So I found out yesterday afternoon that my art room gets to be painted over the summer.
*Silently cheers "no more beige!!"*
This is what the room looks like now (note the bareness is due to art room clean-up)

Here is the kicker.
I get to choose the paint color.
Yah, there's the perfect way to put this art teacher into full palpitations.
After I let the obvious hot pink and neon options go...I got to work.

But do you know how many paint swatches there are out there?!?
palpitations beginning again...

I need help. Your help. Any help.
I have put together some options. Mostly cool---calming colors.
But I can't separate myself from my own preferences.

SO PLEASE!
Look through the options and tell me which you like best. You can vote and or comment!!
Or tell me if I need to go back to the drawing board.
These are in no particular order.






I'm not sure why the grays look so purple. 
Either way, I'm going to have to go into the store to see these in real life.
Take into account my cabinets are like a brown/beige (you can see a bit of them on the left photo).

Oh ya, I need to give them a decision as soon as possible.

What color should I paint my room?

6 comments:

  1. I voted for overt green, but prefer hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your not voting multiple time missy. I knew if I had to worry about anyone it would be you!

      Delete
  2. I like Underseas the best. I think the Overt green is fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! Where do I send your book, Blackout,? You won! :)Pat

    ReplyDelete