May 11, 2012

art room clean up

Do you have to close down your art room for the summer?
More than likely.
Since we are in the final stretch I thought I would share how I do it.
First, I don't do it.
The kids do!
Usually 4th and 5th graders help accomplish the following tasks:
The list is laminated so it can be use over and over.
Students team up with a partner or two and I give them a task to complete.
They also get a detailed description once their task is picked.
These detailed descriptions are also laminated.
Once there task is complete they have to prove it to me, turn in their description sheet, and check off their task.
So what do you think?
Should I add anything to my list?

2 comments:

  1. Chic and stylish like always! Take a look at my blog and if u like we can follow each other! :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete