December 21, 2011

Break

I'm on break from school right now, but don't worry, I still have plenty of postings to come. Especially looking forward to my craft post that will show up after Christmas (wouldn't want to spoil any Christmas surprises). I found the following quiz on one of the blog I follow. Thought I'd share my answers with you.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? I'm a hot chocolate girl all the way.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa has to do all the shopping, wrapping, and planning. Trust me, he is busy.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like colored, they make my glitter tree sparkle more.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Hmmm, no, but I should.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving. Always.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Chocolate covered pretzels. Mmmmm.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year we got N-64. Best Christmas ever!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Mom never let me believe.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We used to, but now I like to save them.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? glittery ornaments only!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it when it gives me snow days, hate it when it turns slushy.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I remember the ones that someone special gave to me or that meant so much.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Remembering the real reason for the season. :)
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Gosh! Everything that gets piled up on my desk that last week of school.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music.
17. What tops your tree? A glittery star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving. I love surprising people.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yum, if they are fruit flavored, even better.
20. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life
21. Saddest Christmas song? Goo-Goo Dolls "Better Days"
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Christmas Canon

No comments:

Post a Comment